Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Short RC range ?

1. My argue is that they didn't highlighted the EU restriction clearly enough - you need to look for this in the small paragraphs.
2. In my country (Israel) there is a law for that - as these cases are considered as misleading customers - and you may be surprised but our largest cellphone company had to pay a fine of many millions due to this exact behavior.
3. I am not looking for glory or refund - i'm looking for DJI to do fair and highlight in bold and clear at their marketing stuff, the EU and FCC restrictions.
I'm in the Eu. They highlighted it enough that I noticed it. And, I have buttons for eyes.

Reactions: The Editor
1. My argue is that they didn't highlighted the EU restriction clearly enough - you need to look for this in the small paragraphs.
2. In my country (Israel) there is a law for that - as these cases are considered as misleading customers - and you may be surprised but our largest cellphone company had to pay a fine of many millions due to this exact behavior.
3. I am not looking for glory or refund - i'm looking for DJI to do fair and highlight in bold and clear at their marketing stuff, the EU and FCC restrictions.
I didn't had any surprise, I have read the specification and the user manual before buying. Later I have also read the Spark Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines v1.2.

Reactions: The Editor
As mentioned above his is clearly written in the Spark product page on the DJI Web Site:

'Unobstructed, free of interference, with remote controller when FCC compliant.'
I am not sure if this footnote satisfies consumer legislation in all countries. I think the lawsuit is over the top though.

In particular, the footnote is meaningless for anybody outside the US, w/o knowing it is an US organization. And even to those familiar with the term, almost all CE-compliant devices are FCC-compliant too. So, no normal customer has an even remote chance to decipher the true meaning of this footnote ...

I am not sure if this footnote satisfies consumer legislation in all countries. I think the lawsuit is over the top though.

In particular, the footnote is meaningless for anybody outside the US, w/o knowing it is an US organization. And even to those familiar with the term, almost all CE-compliant devices are FCC-compliant too. So, no normal customer has an even remote chance to decipher the true meaning of this footnote ...
A drone pilot is not a normal customer ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef