Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Skins, covers, and decals

Lastrexking

Join
Jun 2, 2017
Loc
Yorkshire
Are any of you going to use a skin on your Spark. There already seems to be a wide range available. I never used one on my Phantom, but given the small size of the Spark I might buy one to make it more visible.
Can anyone recommend a good manufacturer?

I ran a small business making skins and wraps for all kinds of stuff, just for pocket money. I had to stop because as soon as I would release a new skin the cheapy clones of mine would appear online. I still make skins on request and will definitely be making some for the spark when I get it. If its ok with the Admins on here I may stick them up for sale for members. Wouldn't think they would be more than a few £ + postage.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMR and Lastrexking
DBrand is a company that seems to be planning on making protective skins (that are also quite stylish) for the Spark. I saw the YouTube video showing them and plan to get a few myself once they come out. And I know they aren't currently on the website, but I emailed them about it and they said final cuts of the stock is being finished up and it should show up within a week or two!

Nice job looks like a professional application.

Anyone else love how every photo is focused on the background when trying to take pictures of the spark?
Not a judgement, tried myself several dozen times but still haven't been super successful with that! Planning to buy a skin after I move :)

dbrand just cancelled my pre-order for the Spark skin - with the explanation of:

"dbrand prides itself in offering the very best customer experience in the industry, and shipping you anything that doesn't deliver on that expectation isn't an option. Simply put, the lack of alignment references on the Spark itself make the installation process a frustrating one, and achieving the perfect "dbrand fit" impossible."

Real shame as they had some good looking skin kits with a lot of variety.

Reactions: chnuffi
Try mighty skins I have them on my p3s they have thousands of different skins and for other things besides drones

Decalgirl

Fit great
Easy on
$15

I don’t like the fact their vinyl is printed. I’m hoping that one of these companies makes a skin with the holographic vinyl to help dispel bird attacks.

LOL

Not important to me .....I put a couple on a year.....I'm not OCD.....at least when it comes to a drone wrap

Custom-made skin from mightyskins.com . designed it to be a green and black Chicago flag, tried to match the green to the Sparks meadowgreen as best as possible. love how it turned out

20170811_173923.jpg20170811_173505.jpg20170811_173943.jpg20170811_173957.jpg20170811_174018.jpg20170811_174025.jpg

Reactions: Mike_in_Letcombe
Decalgirl custom generation of a stock classic pic. Was a little hurried here and managed to reapply the side strips to better line up.

IMG_4892.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme