Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Skins for your DJI Spark - Custom Police Drone

akcyber

Join
Jul 10, 2017
I ordered a set of custom skins for my Spark. Decalgirl.com has lots of pre-made skins for the DJI Spark. I wanted something different so I created an original set of artwork for a Police Drone in Photoshop. I uploaded my original artwork using their online application. I ordered the printed set and they arrived in a couple days. I was able to install the decals with little or no issues. The total cost was around $25.

IMG_20170710_134826.jpg

Here is a video of the application of the skin:

You can obtain your own pre-made decals for the DJji Spark at:
http://www.decalgirl.com

The 1:24 scale Welly Code 3 Colored Police Light Bar was obtained on ebay for under $10.

Just to be on the safe side I would recommend re-calibrating your Spark's IMU after adding anything like this which could effect the weight and balance of your device.

Last edited:
I ordered a set of custom skins for my Spark. Decalgirl.com has lots of pre-made skins for the DJI Spark. I wanted something different so I created an original set of artwork for a Police Drone in Photoshop. I uploaded my original artwork using their online application. I ordered the printed set and they arrived in a couple days. I was able to install the decals with little or no issues. The total cost was around $25.

View attachment 463

The 1:24 scale Welly Code 3 Colored Police Light Bar was obtained on ebay for under $10.

Just to be on the safe side I would recommend re-calibrating your Spark's IMU after adding anything like this which could effect the weight and balance of your device.

That is all sorts of awesome =-)

That's pretty cool but as the police are now using drones with police decals on them could you possibly be prosecuted for imitating a police vehicle? Before anybody decides to have a pop its just a question

Reactions: noooris
That's pretty cool but as the police are now using drones with police decals on them could you possibly be prosecuted for imitating a police vehicle? Before anybody decides to have a pop its just a question
You can legally drive a police car with police markings. Imitating a police car is trying to pull someone over or get people out of the way using the siren. SO you should have no problems getting your drone to look exactly like a police drone if you want.

View attachment 463

That's cool. Can you do a how-to on designing a skin on the software you used?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme