Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sleepy Koala vs Hungry Koala - Cool Drone Video

I seen one in a zoo a long time ago and it was sleeping.

Cute lil' bugger.

Thanks for sharing. ?

Reactions: Simon Cooper
SPark_South_Oz, I was going to include “drop bear” in the title but that’s an Australianism and other viewers may not have understood.

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz
Rendlesham UAP, they have very sharp nails, claws. If you find one in the wild you have to be very careful picking it up.

They apparently are not afraid of heights or falling out of the tree they are sleeping in. The only way I will sleep in a tree is in a hammock. ?

Dragonfly Joe, have you seen my Tawny Frogmouth drone video? Now there’s an interesting looking Australian animal.

Spark^, when I 1st saw it, before I put my drone up, I thought he was going to break the branch he was climbing on. He obviously knew what he was doing.

Reactions: Spark^
homevale, yep, thanks for the advice. It wasn’t it a national park or a conservation park and I wasn’t as close as it appears on the video - effect of the camera and post-editing. All good.

Reactions: Spark 317
homevale, yep, thanks for the advice. It wasn’t it a national park or a conservation park and I wasn’t as close as it appears on the video - effect of the camera and post-editing. All good.
No worries Simon, you know what some people can be like. I have some great footage of kangaroos, they basically ignore the drone if you keep it low.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme