Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Smoke a wood, in the woods! - Spark Cinematic Footage!

CobraArt

Join
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys, this is my first post. I own a Spark, i am from Europe, Romania. I have done 210km in distances with my drone. Its still a learning process for me, but im getting there.
Latest video, was taken in Romania, Snagov. I had on the Spark filters ND8, ND8PL and PL when i shot the video. I didnt get a change to capture more footage of the lake because it was very windy and i forgot my portable charger at home. I had on me 3 batteries, which one was used on the lake, came back home with strong winds blowing from the front.
I would like to know what do you think of the video.

Here is the link to the video:

Thanks and take care!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, CobraArt.

Thanks for sharing. Looks good.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: CobraArt
The only good part of autumn. Loved the tree colours and the static shot with the falling leaves was really effective. Beautiful lake and lovely views of the Lillies. Loved the atmosphere and actually watched it twice, which is not normal for me.

That is really awsome feedback,thank you!
I have not paid any one, this is only a hobby milestone for me..
Take care!

Great compilation I am inspired. It looks like a lot has gone in to the post production.

Heppy to hear that! I really like how it turned out. I worked on edit 2 nights, 2-3 hours per day. Had my fair bit of practice with Premier. Still a lot to learn, but it is time.
I am waiting to snow here... I want to shot another video and i think snow is the new factor. I have to see how i am free with my time.
Have a nice weekend!

Excelente excellent video....and forest....and place. Really nice at day...i don't think do at night..... Thanks for sharing

Reactions: CobraArt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast