Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Software update quick question.

paul parisse

Join
Feb 12, 2018
Loc
Austin Texas
I have had my spark for about 6 months, There have never had any updates. I should say there has never been an update when I turn it on. Am I doing something wrong?

The updates should show up automatically in DJI Go app when devices are connected and new update is available. Both Android and iPhone have had several updates on the last 6 months.

You should compare the software versions on your devices to the ones listed on the DJI website to ensure you have latest updates.

Reactions: Mark Miller
Amazing that you have to had to update.

my Spark would not fly this weekend until I updated the firmware. then I got the message that the RC firmware did not match the drone.

if you are having no issues be happy. after updating I am occasionally grounded due to my location, when he;s in town being 31 miles to the presidents golf course can put drone in cant take off mode.

before the updates that started my 2nd week of flying I have learned that I have no choice but to obey all FAA rules (which I do anyway :) )

If you're not having any problems don't update

Firmware updates are unannounced, unexpected and REQUIRED. We are hoping for the option to delay or opt out.

Was ready for beautiful sunset in Florida Keys when grounded and all battery consumed by forced update. Intentionally consumer unfriendly by DJI for unclear reasons

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis