Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Some cool cloud cover

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
I have some nice video to go along with this later... but here are a couple of shots from the weekend. No post processing of any kind. CPL filter was on the Spark
nwmwfall2.jpg

nwmwfall1.jpg

In the second picture you can see the fog above both the Mattawa and Ottawa rivers in the distance.

The "mare's tails" cirrus in the first picture say, "very high, very cold, very high winds". Your timely photos show how quickly the fall colors change over the last couple of weeks. Nice work as usual, Robin, thanks for sharing.

We had some here also love nice clouds ,they really add to pictures . What CPL are you using been wanting to get one for a wile now. Very nice pics :)
The kids got me a SunnyLife sampler last birthday in May, a few ND and that CPL, which I find most useful. It forces more saturation and takes away the sun glare of the leaves... These are much cheaper than the PolarPro filters and probably inferior. One thing to note also is that they will interfere with the gimbal movement if you try to do panos. There is a guy who showed a fix for this on YT, I would recommend just spending the extra and get the Polar ones, no gimbal issues, better lenses.

I have come to like the CPL, use it all the time except if I know I am going to do panos

Think i will start with a CPL dont want to invest to much in Spark stuff for now. There are so many new drones out with good 4k cameras .
Thats my thinking too.... Whether I keep the Spark or not... cant decide.

The "mare's tails" cirrus in the first picture say, "very high, very cold, very high winds". Your timely photos show how quickly the fall colors change over the last couple of weeks. Nice work as usual, Robin, thanks for sharing.
You're welcome. The wind forecast up to 400 feet was favorable this weekend, its been crazy windy lately. Today we are looking at 50mph gusts at ground level :mad:

Just WOW!
Fantastic shots, Robin!
Can't wait for your video...hope to see it soon!
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar