Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Somewhere...

I’ve been flying my spark for the first time in a really long time the past 3 days. Ive thinking about selling it. It’s like what happened? This phenomenal drone has seen its 15 minutes come and go. But I looked at my meaningless footage last night and felt that old flame come back for a second or two. I came here for the first time in a long time and I see your video. it’s superb… and it reminded me all over again what a special Quad our Spark is. The footage you shared looks expensive as heck…but it was done with ole faithfull…. The DJI Spark! Thanks for sharing….and most of all, reminding me to still be a proud Spark owner.

I’ve been flying my spark for the first time in a really long time the past 3 days. Ive thinking about selling it. It’s like what happened? This phenomenal drone has seen its 15 minutes come and go. But I looked at my meaningless footage last night and felt that old flame come back for a second or two. I came here for the first time in a long time and I see your video. it’s superb… and it reminded me all over again what a special Quad our Spark is. The footage you shared looks expensive as heck…but it was done with ole faithfull…. The DJI Spark! Thanks for sharing….and most of all, reminding me to still be a proud Spark owner.
ty shuggins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme