Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Soon to be Spark owner in SoCal

Rambler358

Join
Jun 14, 2017
Loc
Torrance, CA (Southbay area)
I pre-ordered the Spark Fly More Combo (sky blue) from BHPhotoVideo.com. I heard 3rd party resellers sometimes get units to sell before actual manufacturers have them available to sell on their own site, so I'll see how it goes. I also ordered a couple extra batteries - I know I'll need them.

I was kind of torn between getting the Spark, Mavic Pro or GoPro Karma. What led me to pre-order the Spark over the Mavic was that it had almost all the features of the Mavic, plus the hand gestures at half the price. And although I do like the GoPro Karma kit's bundled drone, Hero 5 and Karma Grip, the Spark was also around half the price and has about the same battery life and with avoidance sensors. I figured I'd go cheap (somewhat) my first time around to get familiar with drone piloting, and wait to see what the next iterations of the DJI and GoPro drones are like.

Rumor is that the Spark Fly More Combo kits will start shipping around June 30th, while just the Spark itself (in white) will ship June 15th.

Welcome...and you should have never considered the KARMA ;)

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum, @Rambler358, and we're happy to see another Spark Pilot from the area here on the forum. Hope your wait is not too long. Enjoy your Spark! :cool:

Ordered my Fly More Combo May 24th and it shipped out about 3:00 am EST time, so I don't think there is a difference in shipping for either package.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme