Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sparck rc wifi

Suhil

Join
Jan 19, 2018
I just got my spark fly more combo. Had to update the remote and aircraft firmware or it wont take off. Aftr updating the rc firmware . It keep beeping with red led blinking. I now cant connect my phone to the rc. Cant find the wifi signal in my phone. Tried connecting spark straight to my phone and its working. But not the rc. Need some solution please.

I just got my spark fly more combo. Had to update the remote and aircraft firmware or it wont take off. Aftr updating the rc firmware . It keep beeping with red led blinking. I now cant connect my phone to the rc. Cant find the wifi signal in my phone. Tried connecting spark straight to my phone and its working. But not the rc. Need some solution please.
You need to reset the WIFI

press hold 6 secs (2 beeps)
switch from RC to Phone

Press hold 3 secs (1 beep)
switch from phone to RC..

try disable and reenable wifi on your phone..
ONLY if it fails only press and hold for 9 secs... this completely resets the wifi.

Sometimes it takes a while to re-acquire the Spark's (or RC's) signal.
I will update the list on the iPhone 2 or 3 times before the connection shows up.

When I had to reset my RC WiFi connection after the latest Go 4 app and firmware upgrade it took 2 attempts and more than 30 seconds to connect on the 2nd attempt.

Had to send back to dji service. They unable to fix it. Update went tru half way..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar