Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK 2

9? And I thought I was good with 7. ;)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Mixedout.

I've been flying for two years and a battery deal pops up sometimes.

The last deal I know of was Target stores a while back. They were selling them for $22.

I almost bought #10 and #11 but decided 9 was enough.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

I'd buy a few at $22 a piece, but Target is showing $49 for them now. I checked and the local store that had 3 of the Spark RC combos a week or two ago is sold out, but I checked another Jacksonville area location and they've got two at $399, so they're out there but in limited quantities.

I'd buy a few at $22 a piece, but Target is showing $49 for them now. I checked and the local store that had 3 of the Spark RC combos a week or two ago is sold out, but I checked another Jacksonville area location and they've got two at $399, so they're out there but in limited quantities.
New batteries at 22?

Just picked up a used, pristine Spark Fly More combo for less than $345 shipped. RCs alone are going for close to $200 when you can find them. Batteries are right at $50, so the math shows Spark is an increasingly good value. I doubt there'll be any new DJI drones until late this year for the holiday buying season if at all since they've already announced their intention to incorporate AirSense on all drones in 2020.
Airsense it could be the reason to wait till 2020

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Mixedout.

I've been flying for two years and a battery deal pops up sometimes.

The last deal I know of was Target stores a while back. They were selling them for $22.

I almost bought #10 and #11 but decided 9 was enough.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:
Thanks for the greeting, Spark 317, from your neighboring state.

I bought my first Spark Fly More Combo almost 1 year ago, with 3 batteries, and love it. Used, eBay, about $350. Hard case and many extras.

Got my second used Spark a couple of months later with 2 batteries and RC for around $320, just in case I damaged or lost one. Not a single crash or fly-away, but now I can get a little more risky. Not that I do, but I can.

Bought the DJI portable charging station with 2 new batteries new. I think I’m covered for batteries for now.

To the OP, if you can find a good deal on an original used Spark, you could use that to hone your skills. Then if/when Spark 2 comes out, you could decide if that’s your best choice or maybe something better. (Mavic)
For me it was bang-for-my-buck. I’d love a Mavic 2, and probably will get one someday, but for less cost I have 2 Sparks and plenty of accessories that I can learn on.

Best of luck on your choice!

Last edited:
I just bought a Mavic Air after having the Spark for 3mos .. You won't be sorry you bought a Spark, mine isn't for sale. From what I read the next DJI is going to be the Mavic Mini

Reactions: Saydak1
the spark 2 has been deamed a fake by a reputable guy on youtube.. someone that sends out fake news and is known for it released images of the thing and there fake

Reactions: Saydak1
Hi all.

What u think?
To buy SPARK now arround 400$ + controller!!
Or to wait to get the NEW SPARK 2!
Anyone have an idea when it will be available?
Planning to buy the Spark on September

Thank u
There is no Spark 2. The replacement is the Mavic mini. Probably hear more about it in the next few weeks or longer. Leaked prototype photos on YouTube.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67