Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark accessories

If you want something that does not involve modifying the remote controller, a parabolic antenna boosted (like this one) is an easy upgrade. It just slides onto the antennas.

This device improved signal strength for my Spark considerably. Made by an outfit called ‘Cool Making’. Signal was almost doubled when lab measured. Real life experience seems better, but subjective. YMMV

I can tell you that little inexpensive device really does work but you do have to keep it pointed directly at the drone to stay synced.
:cool:

Pretty sure 99% of its effectiveness comes from the user being more cognizant of antenna direction with these things attached.

I ended up ordering these. The main reason is that they can come apart which then allows me to put on a tablet holder. Copper Parabolic Antenna Range Booster Signal Extender For R DJI SPARK Drone HOT | eBay They are very easy to fit as they only have one section that has to go over the antenna. They really have increased the range I can get and still keep video feed connection.
How well did they increase the signal? What was your max distance before and now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast