Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Accessories

MPhelps81

Join
May 28, 2017
What accessories have you purchased for your spark? I just picked up a Mavic sun shade, a controller stick transport protector, and this case from Amazon: Amazon.com: CaseSack Designed Travel Case for DJI Spark Mini Quadcopter Drone, Slots for Remote Control, 2 batteries and propellers, Pockets for USB, Cable, Micro SD Cards and other accessories(Black + Red): Cell Phones & Accessories

Anyone find any other cool accessories? I'm eyeing those PolarPro ND Filters too, but they are a little spendy.

Reactions: yo-dude
Here are some accessories that I own/like:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hansd and Nikon1
Nice list and links, thanks for sharing!

Great list! I have everything except for the Go Professional case. I figured I'd wait to see how everything fits in the case that comes with the Fly More bundle. If I'm not happy with that, I'll order one.

Some accesoires not on your list, but on my wish-list:
- nd filters and/or polarisation filters (announced, but not available yet)
- lanyard ( on order)
- lipo battery bag
- landing gear (on order)
- rc sun shade (on order, same as mavic)

Sure, that's what this forum is about.
Could be a while though: in 2 weeks i will be on holiday for.2 weeks, so unless it comes in before that it could be 4-5 weeks from now.

I have seen some battery terminal ((Spark and battery) on Amazon:

Amazon.com: Bestmaple Dust Cover for DJI Spark Drone and Battery Terminal Water-resistant Dust Cover Plug (3 Battery Covers 1 Drone Cover) Black: Toys & Games

Maybe could be good if you travel by airline to show there is no risk of short circuit instead of tape.
I have a set of those, they are useless - keep falling off. I bought these for my Mavic a couple weeks ago and they work great.
Mavic DJI Pro Battery Covers Set of 4 | eBay
I hope the same guy will make Spark ones.

Reactions: Dronason
WTF...$12.99. There was a guy on the Mavic forum making them for free w/minimal shipping
Do you have the link to that post ? Were they in molded silicon or just 3D printed ?

Do you have the link to that post ? Were they in molded silicon or just 3D printed ?
They were 3D printed. I can't find the link, but I think his user name is
BD0G

Thanks for the info. 3D printed, I can do myself.

Thanks for the info. 3D printed, I can do myself.
There was a thread where some guy 3D printed a set for himself and said he'd send the file to anyone who wants it. You might search for that since you have a 3D printer yourself.
BTW, they're for the Mavic, not the Spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme