Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark autofly with DJI mission

Hi Alditenen

Being new to DJI can you kindly explain how you completed the flight with 'automatic mode defined in DJI mission'.

I have only recently got my Spark and would like to explore this functionality. Is this something that I can find in the DJI GO app or a separate piece of software/app?

Thanks

Hello
I found this app in play store
I downloaded the app DJI GO mod missions. You can access a Google Earth view with the location of the cell phone and in that view you can define the circuit that the spark will travel ... height, distances, orientation
once saved the tour can be run from the app DJI GO4 mod
Here some explanations

DJI GO MOD missions, create,save,load and fly waypoints missions

Regards

Why not just use Litchi that has all the bells and whistles??

Hello
I don't use it's because I don't know if it is easy to use .....perhaps in the future.
and what do you suggest? it's easy to use? I have to prove it
regards !!

Why not just use Litchi that has all the bells and whistles??
litchi from what i know uses wifi only to get the telemetry and data.. but if you try to use otg you only get video and the mapp not battery percentage etc.. plus its paid 25 bucks.. dji missions you can do it with cell phone data or at home... save the missions go offline at the feild make sure to open dji go mod and go to where you plan to fly or a back up location incase you cant fly there.. and zoom in to store the map in your buffer... then you can fly offline with no cell phone data... and open the tap menu that lets you do missions in the modded app.. launch the drone then find what you names it and press go and it works...... theres not many choices maybe 3 and 2 are paid.. and litchi well in my opin sucks...ive heard bad things like dropped video etc ..... do what i do i use the stock app on a ipad for fun and if i want to fly around with missions i use a cell phone with android....

Very good video! I'm from Argentina too! Where are you from? Where did you shot that video?
Muy buen video! Yo tambien soy de Argentina! De donde sos? Donde filmaste eso?

hola qué tal? el vídeo es de San Bernardo, un domingo de setiembre a las 7 de la mañana.
me encanta ese paisaje y la música le pone onda
soy de Buenos Aires, de El Palomar
hay que viajar por nuestro país y mostrar a esta comunidad del Spark los lindos paisajes que tenemos
hablamos
saludos

Hello, how are you? the video is from San Bernardo, a Sunday in September at 7 in the morning.
I love that landscape and the music puts a wave
I'm from Buenos Aires, from El Palomar
We have to travel around our country and show this Spark community the beautiful landscapes that we have
We speak

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast