Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark battery help

pandianightcross

Join
Jan 30, 2023
I have a DJI spark and I have two batteries that the two middle green lights constantly stay on. The batteries do not charge and cannot power up the drone. I've read somewhere that you can use DJI assistant and reflash the battery firmware but to do that you have to turn on the drone to connect it to your computer but these batteries are not turning on my drone is there any other option to try and fix these.

I have a DJI spark and I have two batteries that the two middle green lights constantly stay on. The batteries do not charge and cannot power up the drone. I've read somewhere that you can use DJI assistant and reflash the battery firmware but to do that you have to turn on the drone to connect it to your computer but these batteries are not turning on my drone is there any other option to try and fix these.
This means that the battery upgrades failed and you need to upgrade the battery again. To fix this issue, upgrade the battery firmware again.
Please remove the battery and try to charge it for about 2 hours, and then mount the battery to the aircraft, connect your drone to the computer and try to upgrade it via DJI Assistant 2 again.
The middle 2 LED lights will keep lighting and the power button of the battery will not work until the upgrade is successful.

If those batteries are dead I have some brand new ones that I can sell you for 80$

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit