Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark - Black Friday Deal

Heckmaniac

Join
Sep 15, 2018
Best deal I found for just the spark (since I lost mine last month) was through Kohls.com for $299.99 (with $90 back in Kohls cash). They basically give you $15 for every $50 you spend. I figured I would purchase now, and still have until January 31st to return it if I find a better deal somewhere else. Anyone know of anything better out there? Not sure if Cyber Monday will have anything additional.

Look at that Kohl's ad CAREFULLY. That "deal" doesn't include a Remote Control !!! No SD card included either!

You will definitely want an RC (for another $120) and Kohls doesn't even sell those. The hand gestures and smart phone control are woefully inadequate after just a few flights. And without an SD card you can't save any HD video.

So at Kohl's you will spend a total $420. And then you need to spend another $30 or so for a compatible SD card. And then the $90 credit you get back has to be spent at their store within a couple of months :(

If you buy direct from DJI using the Black Friday link below it's only $359 and that includes a Remote Control AND a 32GB SanDisk microSD card. No rebate or Kohl's bucks to deal with...

https://click.dji.com/AIF2XceEJxfX2qJojmLdvQ?pm=link

Mine is being delivered tomorrow!

Last edited:
Look at that Kohl's ad CAREFULLY. That "deal" doesn't include a Remote Control !!! No SD card included either!

You will definitely want an RC (for another $120) and Kohls doesn't even sell those. The hand gestures and smart phone control are woefully inadequate after just a few flights.

So at Kohl's you will spend a total $420. And then the $90 credit you get back has to be spent at their store within a couple of months. And then you need to spend another $30 or so for a compatible SD card.

If you buy direct from DJI using the Black Friday link below it's only $359 and that includes a Remote Control AND a 32GB SanDisk microSD card. No rebate or Kohl's bucks to deal with...

https://click.dji.com/AIF2XceEJxfX2qJojmLdvQ?pm=link

Mine is being delivered tomorrow!

Thanks, but I realize it only includes the Spark and battery - as I mentioned in the initial post I lost my Spark last month (so I already have remote and other accessories). The Spark at Kohls costs $299.99. I can shop Kohls for lots of other things for Christmas gifts (so I get back $90 Kohls cash) that I can use for other purchases - that's free money to me since I already shop there. A compatible 64GB micro SD card cost me $11 on Amazon (just purchased today). So total cost today is $311 + tax - AND I get back $90 that I can spend in Kohls for nothing additional (not sure where you came up with having to spend $420 at Kohls - guess you were thinking if I had to buy a separate remote - not the case). Contrast that to buying from DJI which is $359 for Spark, battery and controller (which I already have), also the SD card DJI includes in the bundle is a 16GB SD card, not a 32GB card - which don't get me wrong, is a decent deal if you need a controller (which in my situation I don't). For those only needing the Spark (like me), going DJI direct would cost me approx. $70 more (if I add in $11 for a 64GB SD card), and no extra free cash to spend (in the case of Kohls I get back $90 extra to spend). If you needed the remote then I agree DJI direct might be best from what I've seen (and don't forget you can get an extra 10% discount if a full time student if you meet that criteria).

Last edited:
Sorry you lost your Spark!!!

Most folks need the combo kit that includes the remote so I'll leave the post up for them.

Yes. DJI gives student 10% discount pretty freely. Also another $5 if you complete the survey on their site.

https://click.dji.com/AIF2XceEJxfX2qJojmLdvQ?pm=link&pbc=mF6h4ZTt

SD card is definitely included if you check out the "What's Included" photos here. 2 extra sets of props too!

E514F38A-9994-40F4-9399-FAE41676FEAD.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast