Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Boosted Antenna Mods (my testing and results)

The battery mod/option is at this distance essential as you need to get back again! interesting stuff...
Not correct. Ive seen videos on here of guys going over 10,000 ft from home point and returning with close to 30% left. With the stock setup. Check out some of Haggi's posts. He also flew his spark at 45 mph with modded software parameters

I think we are all very interested in this battery adapter. I've seen them for sale now for about 2 years but have yet to see or hear of anyone actually using one. I am curious how the different sized mavic battery attaches to the spark, and of course how it effects the handling of the bird. Thanks NJ ! Good stuff, keep it coming sir !

there are people who use them on the Facebook page "the spark side" its mod group you can join. That is where i first heard about it. The owner of UAV mods had commented on someones post. That is how i found out about it. And when they were in stock he emailed me and I ordered one. Just did not have time to get the battery and changer to start using it.

I do agree you can get 10k ft and back for a total of 20k ft on the stock battery9i think that would be the max i would push it on the stock battery). There are a few things i think that will get you there or further faster.
-sport mode(or sport mode ++ if you use super patcher)
-sats in place asap as not to waste battery (this is very fast and the count goes up to 20-30 if you use super patcher 2.0 because you also get Galileo sats . In my areas i would get between 10-12 now i get 20-28 and in an open area i now get 30 max.)

That update is worth it just for that alone that is to me the best thing about it.

Reactions: Mtntrogger
there are people who use them on the Facebook page "the spark side" its mod group you can join. That is where i first heard about it. The owner of UAV mods had commented on someones post. That is how i found out about it. And when they were in stock he emailed me and I ordered one. Just did not have time to get the battery and changer to start using it.

I do agree you can get 10k ft and back for a total of 20k ft on the stock battery9i think that would be the max i would push it on the stock battery). There are a few things i think that will get you there or further faster.
-sport mode(or sport mode ++ if you use super patcher)
-sats in place asap as not to waste battery (this is very fast and the count goes up to 20-30 if you use super patcher 2.0 because you also get Galileo sats . In my areas i would get between 10-12 now i get 20-28 and in an open area i now get 30 max.)

That update is worth it just for that alone that is to me the best thing about it.
Wow ! Thanks for all the info man. I was unaware of any of this stuff like super patcher or sats in place. So with the Mavic battery mod and the sports++ mode (which i presume gives you higher top speed) you would probably only be limited by the rc which can also be extended. In which case you could do a waypoint mission with litchi to really test the distance limits. Looking forward to more of your tests

I was thinking of litchi too but I am
not interested in waypoints. I was wondering if it is better than using the go app for everyday use. One of these days I might try it out

I was thinking of litchi too but I am
not interested in waypoints. I was wondering if it is better than using the go app for everyday use. One of these days I might try it out
Not in my experience. I prefer dji go for everyday flights. The video feed is better for me with go.

that is good to know others i saw said the opposite . I mean my feed is good so i will probably just stick with Go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers