Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark busy harbour master

Foynes was a lot more than a "flying boat base". For a few years it was the only airport in Europe that handled commercial flights from North America. The Boeing Clippers, which were built near me, flew there from New York.
Put some floats on your Spark and land there!

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
Cheers pal. They have the world's only replica Boeing 314 there. You can explore it . It was built at a film studio and shipped by road.

Did you a long response and the site said “refresh the page” and guess what I lost the lot!! All I said was well done, beautiful and peaceful with some accomplished stills too. Have you tried the occasional dissolve instead of the fade ins/outs? Might add even more to the relaxed pace of the film.

Thank you dear friend. Yes fade is a nice idea. I use avs to edit it's probably there.

I need to start doing voice overs soon as I have microphones now. Step by step is my motto. In August we are going to Iceland so I am hoping it will be good for Spark.

Happy Easter.

Thank you dear friend. Yes fade is a nice idea. I use avs to edit it's probably there.

I need to start doing voice overs soon as I have microphones now. Step by step is my motto. In August we are going to Iceland so I am hoping it will be good for Spark.

Happy Easter.
Wow Iceland sounds fab. Never been but really want to. VOs are well worth a go. My family are split, half love the ones I do the other half think they’re naff. You can’t win but just do your best and above all enjoy doing it.

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
Did you a long response and the site said “refresh the page” and guess what I lost the lot!! All I said was well done, beautiful and peaceful with some accomplished stills too. Have you tried the occasional dissolve instead of the fade ins/outs? Might add even more to the relaxed pace of the film.

Happy Easter.
I "did" Iceland in October last year with my Spark and got some great footage and stills - on the days when the wind wasn't blowing too hard. Make the most of the calmer, sunny days. DJI_0537.JPGDJI_0560.JPGI found the view from the air gave really good perspective to the stunning landforms and natural beauty of the country. Be aware there are areas where drones are not permitted or encouraged.

I "did" Iceland in October last year with my Spark and got some great footage and stills - on the days when the wind wasn't blowing too hard. Make the most of the calmer, sunny days. View attachment 9641View attachment 9642I found the view from the air gave really good perspective to the stunning landforms and natural beauty of the country. Be aware there are areas where drones are not permitted or encouraged.

Thank you
I "did" Iceland in October last year with my Spark and got some great footage and stills - on the days when the wind wasn't blowing too hard. Make the most of the calmer, sunny days. View attachment 9641View attachment 9642I found the view from the air gave really good perspective to the stunning landforms and natural beauty of the country. Be aware there are areas where drones are not permitted or encouraged.
Gorgeous pal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy