Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark case with enough room for Spark with prop guards on

Lintstalker

Join
Jul 10, 2017
I'm looking for a case big enough to hold the Spark without removing the prop guards. This way, I can just open the case and start flying and I don't have to take the time to put the prop guards on.

Someone suggested a large Pelican case and just trip it out with space for the prop guards, but don't want something so large (or heavy). I'm looking for something that I can slip into my back pack so when I go hiking, I can just pull out the Spark and start flying.

Here's a few examples of what I am thinking of, but it's got to be bigger so there is room for the prop guards. These all require you to remove the prop guards:

Amazon.com : Hardshell Carry Case Waterproof Handbag for DJI Spark Mini Drone Black : Electronics

Amazon.com : PolarPro DJI Spark Case - holds DJI Spark and up to 2 batteries : Electronics

Amazon.com : Khanka Hard Storage Carrying Case for DJI Spark Palm launch, Intelligent Portable Mini Drone : Electronics

I looked through several pages on Amazon, but haven't found quite what I am looking for. I have found it amazing how many accessories are already available for the Spark. Maybe someone is looking for another idea?

Reactions: gregg atwell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast