Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK COMBOS ARE SHIPPING!

In my eyes dji is doing a great job developing the best drones on the market as well as providing good customer service..keep in mind I've been flying dji for nearly four years now and I believe they are a much better company ..
I really enjoy my dji drones and believe they are by far the best drone company in the game today and probably will be for a very long time ..
Now back to your discussion..
Namaste..

Reactions: Advexure
A lot of us are getting the FM Friday. I expect to see quite a few new Spark first videos here by Friday evening. And please no flyaways.
Fly safe everyone.

In my eyes dji is doing a great job developing the best drones on the market as well as providing good customer service..keep in mind I've been flying dji for nearly four years now and I believe they are a much better company ..
I really enjoy my dji drones and believe they are by far the best drone company in the game today and probably will be for a very long time ..
Namaste..

I've done a LOT of research on this topic for my real job.

DJI is easily at least 2 years ahead of any other drone company out there today. No one can pack as much technology into a small package, deliver the quality of imagery, and deliver as much product for the price as well as DJI can.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I've done a LOT of research on this topic for my real job.

DJI is easily at least 2 years ahead of any other drone company out there today. No one can pack as much technology into a small package, deliver the quality of imagery, and deliver as much product for the price as well as DJI can.

Not to mention reliability! What other drone would you risk flying over the ocean or a waterfall??? Not many! And not many with this kind of capability.

Namaste..

Fork in the road was when GoPro shut them out after a disagreance in air supremacy. Mr Wang decided to make their own cameras and attach them to their own birds. And now the DJI cameras now surpasses GoPro quality.

Fly safe guys and moist up the girls when you show them the palm-jedi trick with the spark =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme