Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark connection to phone and controller

hannco

Join
Dec 26, 2018
I'm new to Spark but own a Mavic Platinum.

Last week I purchased a Spark fly more package used online.

My Controller does not have a QR code on the back. But, I was able to get the controller to connect to the craft. Independent of the controller, I have my phone connected. When I go to connect the phone through the controller, the software will not let me get past the QR screen, asking for the code to be scanned. When I go to a manual setup of Wifi, it asks me for the wifi password. After 2 hours with DJI tech, trying 12341234, nothing worked.

Any suggestions before I send this back?

I'm new to Spark but own a Mavic Platinum.

Last week I purchased a Spark fly more package used online.

My Controller does not have a QR code on the back. But, I was able to get the controller to connect to the craft. Independent of the controller, I have my phone connected. When I go to connect the phone through the controller, the software will not let me get past the QR screen, asking for the code to be scanned. When I go to a manual setup of Wifi, it asks me for the wifi password. After 2 hours with DJI tech, trying 12341234, nothing worked.

Any suggestions before I send this back?
When you find the answer (before sending it back) please forward it to me as well. I"m having the same problem. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh