Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark controller to phone with USB cable

Is there an adapter that do micro usb straight to lightning connector ? Just to save some space and limit the number of cables I have to take with me :p
Maybe this? Might not be long enough. It's only 6" long.

Amazon.com: Lightning to MicroUSB Cable, 6'' black,for connecting DAC/Digital Camera to iPhone 7/Plus/6/6s/Plus/SE/5s/5 & iPad: Cell Phones & Accessories

Or this one? It's 3 Ft long but the connectors are 90 degree.

Amazon.com: Micord 3.3ft 90 Degree USB 3.1 Type C to Lightning Cable, Right Angel Type C Charging Data Cable for iPhone 7, iPad connect to Apple New MacBook (Black): Computers & Accessories

Did you try them? I did and I found the connection to be a bit flimsy between the remote controller and cable that goes to the mobile device. It's not a tight fit like when using an OTG cable.
I did buy one and it fits well. The only pain is that it doesn't come out of the controller when removing the cable so I may lightly superglue it to the cable..

The other OTG adapter I found was the one included in with my Samsung S7 which works well too.

Is this the right thing? Reverse/Standard Micro USB/Type-C Cable Connector For DJI Mavic Pro Remote Spark | eBay

I would get the USB-C version for my xiaomi android.
s-l1600.jpg

I have everything hooked up with the cable and have been flying fine, however the RC drains the battery on my Google Pixel. Have tried to change what the USB does but it does back to the default. Also, I have to go in an select the wifi for the RC on my list to get things connected. I thought the purpose of the cable was to avoid the wifi between phone and RC. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast