Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark durability - minor crash?

JS1500

Join
Dec 23, 2018
I got a Spark a few days ago and I've been flying it a ton. I got a little cocky and I was zooming around in sport mode. I got close to a small tree (when I was just hovering around it actually), and a rotor got caught in a branch and my spark fell a few feet and landed in the grass. One of the rotors had snapped off, so I replaced it with a new one. After flying it again everything seems to be fine, but it still worries me that something could have gotten messed up. What else should I check on my drone? Are these pretty resilient to small crashes like this?

G,day from Western Australia. I have owned my spark nearly 12 months and have clocked up 284 flights for a total of 226,172 meters. in that time i have crashed my spark into a steel fence at slow speed, a brick wall at low speed, a wooden post at about 20 kph and a bush on a sand dune at 52 kph. from all of those mishaps lol the most damage i have done is split 2 props which are easy to replace. i think the more u fly the more u will realize just how robust the spark is. i hope u havent any other damage to ur spark and are able to enjoy many more hours of flying with the odd mishap lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit