Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

spark error message

Redwing

Join
Oct 8, 2021
Hi Guys,

Did someone encounter dji spark error message? kindly tell whats the solution of this problem see attached image. my spark cant view the camera pls help

Attachments

• Screenshot spark error.jpg
    Screenshot spark error.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 37
Sure, apparently it happens, check out these google results, some youtube video links, thread here on the forum before (and others), links below . . .

Air Encoder Error 0x800000!?

Could be microSD card related ?

Air Encoder Error (0x800020)

Also a similar message on the MavicPilots forum, again microSD

Hello Spark_South_Oz,

its Camera sensor error related. Hopefully i can fix my dji spark I miss my drone to fly again.

Hello Spark_South_Oz,

its Camera sensor error related. Hopefully i can fix my dji spark I miss my drone to fly again.

As per the links, somehow it has been related to microSD in past same code situations, worth reading some of those search results.

Some are Phantom related, but the codes should be same for all DJI aircraft.

From the DJI forum link above . . .

"suddenly during mid flight only a couple hundred feet away the video signal disappears! The status at the top of the screen reads No Image Transmission Signal. Then I get the error message Air Encoder Error (0x800020). "

"Having the same issue. "Air Encoder Error" and "No Image Transmission Signal". The Gimbal status is also in a state of "Gimbal Disconnected".
SIDE NOTE: This happened after I swapped my MicroSD card for a larger capacity card. Coincidence? Perhaps. Still not happy!
A bit frustrating and discouraging that this happened only two weeks after purchase. I'm sending back for a full refund and I will purchase another one at a later time. I would love to know what happened but I may just let it go. It was the first drone that I've owned, but I have prior experience. Hope to see some results from this soon!"

"Ive just had the same problem and error code 0x800020 when trying to update firmware. No matter what I did it wouldn't clear. No camera view ... nothing. Then I took out the SD card, put it back in and the code seems to have cleared and update done. "

Some on these forum threads had no luck, and had to send to DJI.

Reactions: RotorWash
As per the links, somehow it has been related to microSD in past same code situations, worth reading some of those search results.

Some are Phantom related, but the codes should be same for all DJI aircraft.

From the DJI forum link above . . .

"suddenly during mid flight only a couple hundred feet away the video signal disappears! The status at the top of the screen reads No Image Transmission Signal. Then I get the error message Air Encoder Error (0x800020). "

"Having the same issue. "Air Encoder Error" and "No Image Transmission Signal". The Gimbal status is also in a state of "Gimbal Disconnected".
SIDE NOTE: This happened after I swapped my MicroSD card for a larger capacity card. Coincidence? Perhaps. Still not happy!
A bit frustrating and discouraging that this happened only two weeks after purchase. I'm sending back for a full refund and I will purchase another one at a later time. I would love to know what happened but I may just let it go. It was the first drone that I've owned, but I have prior experience. Hope to see some results from this soon!"

"Ive just had the same problem and error code 0x800020 when trying to update firmware. No matter what I did it wouldn't clear. No camera view ... nothing. Then I took out the SD card, put it back in and the code seems to have cleared and update done. "

Some on these forum threads had no luck, and had to send to DJI.
I already pull-out the 64gig microSD card and refreshed the firmware and nothing happened, last time even don't have a microSD card I can still view the camera but now it's now viewing the cam. Others say that its the transmission camera flex may loosen and need to replace but I'm not about flex I'm just a new spark user.

I already pull-out the 64gig microSD card and refreshed the firmware and nothing happened, last time even don't have a microSD card I can still view the camera but now it's now viewing the cam. Others say that its the transmission camera flex may loosen and need to replace but I'm not about flex I'm just a new spark user.

Gimbal ribbon cable is next most obvious thing to check (change).
Many do this themselves, but if not keen on that, might just have to get it into a repair centre, be it DJI or other DJI authorised repairer.

Reactions: Redwing
Hi Guys,

Did someone encounter dji spark error message? kindly tell whats the solution of this problem see attached image. my spark cant view the camera pls help
I am facing the same problem with no solution till date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme