Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark first impressions

Very nice shot.
Oh yes, the Spark is an amazing "flying cam".
Incredible for the size of the package.

Reactions: flp
Great picture! Where is that?

Very pleased so far. I can’t imagine why anyone would want a large phantom. Great drone!
View attachment 8069
I too. Recently purchased the Spark and believe it will be an excellent start to droning.
I have been watching heaps of videos on Mavic 2 Pro and believe it will be my next drone :)
Having both covers all the bases for a quick video to making a full production where distance and time are a factor.

Cheers

Very nice shot.
Oh yes, the Spark is an amazing "flying cam".
Incredible for the size of the package.
And you don't have to mess with a myriad of options for the camera to get those nice photos either. Really great for those of us just wanting nice photos, non-professionally.

Really impressed with my Spark - Purchased on 27th December 18 and just getting to grips with its features :)
DJI_0046.00_01_04_22.Still001.jpg
DJI_0010.jpg
DJI_0046.00_01_29_16.Still001.jpg

Reactions: Spark 317
Reactions: 1uk3y
Except for professional photographers/videographers I think the Spark is the best drone deal around. I have a Mavic, too, but carry my Spark more often.

Except for professional photographers/videographers I think the Spark is the best drone deal around. I have a Mavic, too, but carry my Spark more often.

I agree.. although I am a school teacher I am also a photographer - 12mp stills are more than adequate for the average photograph in the home and I have no problems editing these in Photoshop... RAW capability would be a bonus but I'm happy with what this little drone can produce!

-L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh