Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Goes to BALI, Indonesia

Very nice.
Very nice indeed. :)

I had the chance to bring my Spark to Bali for a wedding, and tons of Spark-flying sessions! What a great island to fly drone indeed! Comments and suggestions are welcome! Thanks

What a beautiful place, and you and the Spark nailed it.

Wow, you fly and edit like a pro. How long have you been doing this-not long judging by your joining date. I always forget how effective revealing shots are by flying backwards. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: RotorWash
Wow, you fly and edit like a pro. How long have you been doing this-not long judging by your joining date. I always forget how effective revealing shots are by flying backwards. Keep up the great work.

I have been doing video shooting and editing for a few years now, mostly on FCP(X). As to flying drone, I had a short experience with Phantom2 around 2014. I got my Spark this January and been flying since then.

I plan to get another drone with the 3rd axis gimbal for those smooth pans.

Thanks for the comments all!

Welcome to the forum Yohanes. You're in good company here and your footage is superb!

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning! I'm jealous for the video quality and the fact you got to go and I didn't!

What an incredible video!! Just how a drone video should be like. You made the best use of the Spark during your Bali trip. Have you shared this in the DJI official forum? Please do it as this will certainly be featured in their DIGEST category. And btw, I have no clue why you have just 11 YouTube subscribers. You definitely deserve more.

Reactions: DaysOfNoah
What an incredible video!! Just how a drone video should be like. You made the best use of the Spark during your Bali trip. Have you shared this in the DJI official forum? Please do it as this will certainly be featured in their DIGEST category. And btw, I have no clue why you have just 11 YouTube subscribers. You definitely deserve more.

Hi there, thanks for the kind comments. I will definitely share this video in the DJI official forum, fingers-crossed! I don't regularly post my video works as they are mostly commercial works. I think I'm going to post more now

Turned out you are correct. I posted this video in DJI official forum and made it as DIGEST. They are currently accepting submission using #summer hashtag to win prizes and chance to be featured. So, fingers crossed :)

Here's the forum page with my post on the second from the top:

Again, thanks for pointing me to the right direction!

I had the chance to bring my Spark to Bali for a wedding, and tons of Spark-flying sessions! What a great island to fly drone indeed! Comments and suggestions are welcome! Thanks

Wow great video! great cinematic movements and lovely music!

Turned out you are correct. I posted this video in DJI official forum and made it as DIGEST. They are currently accepting submission using #summer hashtag to win prizes and chance to be featured. So, fingers crossed :)

Here's the forum page with my post on the second from the top:

Again, thanks for pointing me to the right direction!
You are welcome. Your work definitely deserves to reach more audience. Looking forward to seeing more from you. Keep it up mate. :)

Fabulous work, it's got everything!!
And what a great location...
Cheers mate, and keep sharing... lots to learn from you. [emoji106]

Can't think of a better word than "picturesque". Stunning scenery, well assembled. Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme