Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark in Mavic pouch.

The Mavic Pro aircraft sleeve is indeed a great piece of kit, for many uses.
Soft fleece lining, I use one for my iPad Mini 4, perfect fit and protection from scratches.
I also place it in a padded laptop section of a backpack for transport to site.

Flew my Spark yesterday for the first time in ages, all battereis (5) perfect, and it flew beautifully as usual.

If you're referring to the DJI Spark and Mavic drones, both are popular models known for their compact size and portability. They are often accompanied by a dedicated carrying pouch or case to protect and transport the drone safely.

Having a pouch or case for your drone is highly recommended as it helps safeguard the device from scratches, dust, and minor impacts during transportation. These pouches are typically designed to fit the specific drone model, ensuring a snug and secure fit.

Using a pouch or case also adds convenience by providing a dedicated space to store accessories like extra batteries, propellers, and cables. This helps keep everything organized and easily accessible when you're on the go.

Overall, having a pouch for your Spark or Mavic drone is a practical investment to ensure the safety and longevity of your equipment. It offers peace of mind and allows you to transport your drone more conveniently, whether for recreational purposes or professional use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme