Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark is a little beast!

I flew 3 packs through my Spark yesterday without any issues and I purposely did NOT use the OTG cable. Video was "laggy" as hell on an iPad Mini 4. I also demonstrated the "Jedi" mode to other that were at the park and they loved that "cheesy" ****.

Captured this tonight, not bad for such a tiny drone. I had it pretty far out and threw it into sport mode and it came screaming back home. Starting to be my go to drone!
Well done!

Incredible work with Charlie Chaplin's voice over! Great job!

Is the video untouched or did you process it? If so, what software did you use?

Well done! Safe flying. :cool:

Great video, any tips for flying so close to trees? I love the angle and movement of being so close to objects, but I'm so afraid of clipping a tiny branch and falling to the ground..

Great video, any tips for flying so close to trees? I love the angle and movement of being so close to objects, but I'm so afraid of clipping a tiny branch and falling to the ground..
I would say tripod mode , just take it slow and keep obstacale avoidance on

I flew 3 packs through my Spark yesterday without any issues and I purposely did NOT use the OTG cable. Video was "laggy" as hell on an iPad Mini 4. I also demonstrated the "Jedi" mode to other that were at the park and they loved that "cheesy" ****.

I went out with my Spark today after updating the drone and the controller. I didn't use the OTG cable and took the Spark up to 70 meters and at a distance of 170 meters, could hardly see my Spark. Like you returned home via sport mode. No issues at all, flew back to me well. Very impressed with this little drone. Didn't take any footage this time, however, now knowing its capability I will endeavour to tak some good videos. The " Jedi " mode is much improved as well. Wooohooooo

Really cool video. Did you fly it backwards or play the video backwards when you brought it in Premier Pro? Also, were you in tripod mode?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex