Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark is now on eBay

Punkinv

Join
Dec 28, 2018
My crashed Spark is for sale on eBay. As stated, DJI wanted $109 to fix it, or you can buy the parts on eBay for much less and repair it yourself. Getting out of the Spark flying hobby, but don't let my misfortune dissuade you from buying my Spark!

My crashed Spark is for sale on eBay. As stated, DJI wanted $109 to fix it, or you can buy the parts on eBay for much less and repair it yourself. Getting out of the Spark flying hobby, but don't let my misfortune dissuade you from buying my Spark!

You might post your details here in the classified section of the Forum.

Sometimes eBay links don't work. They go to a generic eBay page and not the product intended so provide content that will help sell.

Pilots need parts and may purchase it from here.

Batteries, controller, and accessories can be parted out or sold as a whole package, if you're getting out of it.

Good luck.

I looked for it but no luck. Maybe indicate what the Ebay title is since posting an Ebay link doesn't work.
I was surprised at how many Sparks are for sale there!

DJI Spark quadcopter drone alpine white....

In the "for parts or not working" category. $125 starting bid, or offer. Blaine, WA. Also selling a surface pro 3 with cracked screen. Not a good month for me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef