Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Legs

Darren Roach

Join
Sep 8, 2017
Hi all, just got my new clip on legs I ordered from china about two weeks ago. They clip on tightly and hold the spark up of the ground where its bumpy. I fly a lot in farmers fields and they work very well. I also like to do palm take offs and landings where legs are not needed.

The legs are good and they work well, only problem being when the legs are on you can't use the prop guards and vice versa...so I've found prop guards with foldable legs....marvellous...now I can have prop guards and legs!

The legs are good and they work well, only problem being when the legs are on you can't use the prop guards and vice versa...so I've found prop guards with foldable legs....marvellous...now I can have prop guards and legs!
true. its a compromise. having both is a plus.

Can you post a pic of the ones you are using? I'm not 100% happy with the ones I have...

Hi all, just got my new clip on legs I ordered from china about two weeks ago. They clip on tightly and hold the spark up of the ground where its bumpy. I fly a lot in farmers fields and they work very well. I also like to do palm take offs and landings where legs are not needed.
Why not just take off from your palm and land on your palm?
Problem solved.

Reactions: Peter Powers
I've just tested my landing gear with the prop guards and they work well...now I've got the best of both worlds, prop guards and landing gear, well worth the purchase in my opinion

I've just tested my landing gear with the prop guards and they work well...now I've got the best of both worlds, prop guards and landing gear, well worth the purchase in my opinion
Can I ask where you purchased them? I've seen them on fleabay but don't like the low % rate that the sellers have selling them

It's called Drone Valley....in the US! They shipped to me in Australia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef