Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark photos not going to phone

Dennis

Join
Jul 31, 2017
Hi:
I am new here. I have a question about video/photos from the spark. The spark video go to my phone and upload to Google photos. But the photos I take, I have to get from the micro SD card. Is there a way to have them go the Google photos like my videos? There must be something I am doing wrong.
Dennis

Check the DJI GO4 app, click on editor on the bottom next to equipment. Your pics should be there

Thanks for the reply. I can see some photos there, but not all. But, the thing is, I was hoping that the photos would upload to Google photos like my spark videos do. Any ideas?

For Android, it should automatically save to Google photos in a new folder usually labeled 'DJI Album'

Hi I have the same problem, in Editor I don't see the last photos only old ones before the update to the last version of the DJI go 4 app IOS version 4.1.5.
Does anyone experience this problem also?

I experienced this problem to a sort, most of my photos would not show up in the App after I flew and turned the Aircraft and Remote off, so to fix it I turned on the aircraft again, connected directly to it (no Remote, just WiFi), and the photos showed up in the app after I restarted it. Then I'd download em or do whatever I wanted (mostly brag to friends in high desert about tropical living ;)) hope this helps!

Reactions: RBSileighty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast