Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Piccie

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Howdy... hope all are keeping well. I finally took the Spark up today, and I have not flown if for over a year.... I must admit the MA2 has spoiled me, I just tooled around the property a little, this is one nice still from this afternoon. What a noisy little bird.... and it was weird going back to Go4 after so much time with DJI Fly. The mavic goes out on a road trip tomorrow.

sparkie.jpg

Hi Robin. Good to have you back and a nice pic. You won’t believe it but I had an MA2 in the house for 3 weeks in June but returned it (unopened) as I am concerned about the new Regs we have here and the need to qualify for an A2 C of C. Thought I’d try to get that before going ahead with MA2 and who knows there might be something newer (I know there is an S) while I get on with the course and exam. Can completely understand why the Spark is “in the garage”. Hope all well with you and yours.

Thanks... I got out again today, this time wiht the Air 2. Here's some from that adventure, the video comes out tomorrow on my channel. Some may note the curve in the horizon, I was using my anamorphic lens for the video, it does distort things a little in stills.
ForkedPond.jpg
Forest for as far as you can see...

TheClearing.jpg

As we say here “that’ll do”. And that’s a complement! Very nice flying and so interesting to see your locality and miles of forest plus presumably your wagon too. Always a good movie if, as one watches and thinks, I’d like to see more of that and hey presto the scene shifts to what you want to see. Great stuff and thank you for letting us see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef