Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark+Portable Charging Station+Controller+Charging Station Bag=Perfection

In the original DJI-Case for the mobile Chargestation i put also 4 batteries, a pair of spareprops and the charging cable for the RC.
And all that stuff i place in a mini Backpack (Size = 10Liters), i bought this bag in a supermarket at €3,-.
The best solution for me. Can recommend for everybody.

Hi guys,

I am looking for a new set up for traveling and hiking, thinking in the following items:

Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus
Anker Powercore 20100 mAh

I will use the Goal Zero to charge the power bank and then use it with the carguing station to charge the batteries and RC.

Any experience with a building like this?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a new set up for traveling and hiking, thinking in the following items:

Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus
Anker Powercore 20100 mAh

I will use the Goal Zero to charge the power bank and then use it with the carguing station to charge the batteries and RC.

Any experience with a building like this?
I have the Goal Zero Nomad 13 (2 panels) and the Nomad 20 (3 panels). I also have the Goal Zero Sherpa 100 power bank. I have not used my Goal Zero stuff with my Spark or the Charging Station yet but will have a chance this summer when I travel to British Columbia and do some hiking and camping.

I used it with my iPhone, my DSLR batteries and my laptop a few years ago when we went to the Bay of Fundy and were without power for 12 days. The problem I ran into there, was that we only had a few days of clear sunny weather, the rest of the time it was cloudy and rainy.

The solar panels work well for charging the power bank but take a lot longer than plugging into an outlet. The time it takes to charge from solar panels is directly related to the amount of sunlight available and the size or number of panels being used. Bright sunny days with no clouds will charge much faster.

You might want to have a backup like a charger cable that can use the cigarette lighter in your vehicle. When we went to Fundy I used the cigarette lighter to charge the power bank and the solar panels were on the dashboard and used to keep our phones charged up. I would then use the power bank which had a normal outlet to charge the laptop and camera batteries.

Hope this helps.

Chris

I have the Goal Zero Nomad 13 (2 panels) and the Nomad 20 (3 panels). I also have the Goal Zero Sherpa 100 power bank. I have not used my Goal Zero stuff with my Spark or the Charging Station yet but will have a chance this summer when I travel to British Columbia and do some hiking and camping.

I used it with my iPhone, my DSLR batteries and my laptop a few years ago when we went to the Bay of Fundy and were without power for 12 days. The problem I ran into there, was that we only had a few days of clear sunny weather, the rest of the time it was cloudy and rainy.

The solar panels work well for charging the power bank but take a lot longer than plugging into an outlet. The time it takes to charge from solar panels is directly related to the amount of sunlight available and the size or number of panels being used. Bright sunny days with no clouds will charge much faster.

You might want to have a backup like a charger cable that can use the cigarette lighter in your vehicle. When we went to Fundy I used the cigarette lighter to charge the power bank and the solar panels were on the dashboard and used to keep our phones charged up. I would then use the power bank which had a normal outlet to charge the laptop and camera batteries.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Thank you for the answer Chris, it is really helpful.

I have cut a lot of weight on my hiking gear, so I can carry some extra pounds on new gear including my new DJI Spark.

I plan to use this set up on summer, so I have enough time to continue reading about this products, and I will also replace my 5D Mark II, am looking for one the sony's full frame, may be the A7 is enough, and it is almost one pound lighter compared with my old 5D Mark II.

Thank you one more time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy