Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark portable charging station question

TylerC

Join
Jan 10, 2018
Loc
YYC
Anyone have this? Is it worth it? What are the dimensions? I need to know how big it is to see if it'll fit in my hard case.

Hi, I had an impulse buy it the charging station and I find it a great accessory. The charging is pretty straight forward. It first charges the spark battery and then each battery in turn.

My only minor issue with it is it would be nice if the clasp that folds down to keep the drone in place also secured the props as well. They do sort of clip under it but can easily pop out in transit meaning they could be damaged.

Andrew

Hi, I had an impulse buy it the charging station and I find it a great accessory. The charging is pretty straight forward. It first charges the spark battery and then each battery in turn.

My only minor issue with it is it would be nice if the clasp that folds down to keep the drone in place also secured the props as well. They do sort of clip under it but can easily pop out in transit meaning they could be damaged.

Andrew

I don't imagine I could get you to measure the charge station itself for a size?

Well worth the money but buy it at amazon and get it when promised.

I wish I could have. It wasn't available on Amazon.ca. It was $150 US on Amazon.com. I got it for $90 US from DJI. I'm in for the 4 weeks minimum for delivery.

I wish I could have. It wasn't available on Amazon.ca. It was $150 US on Amazon.com. I got it for $90 US from DJI. I'm in for the 4 weeks minimum for delivery.
I got it from DJI and received it 2 days later from SZ to Philadelphia. lol.

I ordered mine from DJI. Came in 5 days (l’m in Canada too). Got the version with the 2 batteries.

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme