Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Quick shot test with the new 600 firmware

Dick

Join
Jul 5, 2017
Loc
Lake Keowee South Carolina
Tested all 4 mode within quick shot and they all worked perfectly.......THANX DJI!
See the "link" below........

All even returned automatically to their starting point.......impressive!

Suggestion to DJI.......on "Dronie" why not leave the recording on until its initial starting position is reached, since it is coming back on the same path as the outbound......currently I am reversing the clip to accomplish something similar.

I can see no downside to this suggestion......

Reactions: Sparklight
Tested all 4 mode within quick shot and they all worked perfectly.......THANX DJI!
See the "link" below........

All even returned automatically to their starting point.......impressive!

Suggestion to DJI.......on "Dronie" why not leave the recording on until its initial starting position is reached, since it is coming back on the same path as the outbound......currently I am reversing the clip to accomplish something similar.

I can see no downside to this suggestion......

Couldn't even tell you reversed anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Yep they all work as advertized, unfortunately the feed on my Android going "laggy" when they start, probably due to the concurrent creation of the 10 second accelerated video with audio. Apparently this does not happen on iOS (or possibly more powerful Android devices, mine is pretty fast though with the Snapdragon 625).

Thanks for sharing this....I had an issue with the Helix Quickshot mode where the Spark went unexpectedly wide and hit some trees...hopefully something like that won't happen with the new firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmizzoni