Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dronie failed on new firmware, my spark fly away n crash (with video link)

No

No biggie! at least they know and are fixing it!!!

Tested it the new release this weekend and even more testing this morning!

Will the Dronie settings be adjustable? Rate of rise, limit of backtrack distance? % of speed?

watched some youtube video on feima robotics j.me drone which is supposed to be "spark killer" (ok it has 4k, longer flight time, etc, but it is far uglier, no gesture control, and the vid quality is not as good nor stabilised as the spark imo). I noticed that when entering a similar mode as a dronie, it could actually adjust the curve of the dronie flight. not just a simple angle adjustment but an actual curve. along with the speed, and height of the dronie mode. i think that would be very nice. but again, i'd rather have the issues fixed first and then add more features later.

Has new fw out yet? Are the issues fixed?

Would have been nice to warn unsuspecting users that FW .400 messed up the Dronie feature...and that they were not able to fix it in .500 ! Hope the new one comes out ASAP now !

someone should get on chat tomorrow and find out...they told me last Monday by the end of the week, I am going to ask..

[QUOTE="Philip Scott, a lady posted comment on my spark youtube that even after she upgraded latest firmware. her spark lost power and it fell like a dead body. so, the latest firmware still not good.

Did a dronie today, and it was ok. In fact, it was ok even before the recent update. Had to downsize the vdo and remove the audio. But I did notice that the angle of the ascent was a bit flat.

Not choppy at all unlike mine, are you using an iPhone ? Android for me...

Thanks, winder if it's just ne or whether all Android users are seeing the same choppy video when recording a QuickShot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast