Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark RC wifi dissappears...

Mudronjc

Join
Nov 14, 2017
Hey all, all the best in 2018. I need help. As soon as my spark connects with rc, rc wifi dissappears and i cant connect my phone. Samsung S7

I assume that you're not seeing the RC wifi when looking at available networks on your phone?

Reactions: Mudronjc
Make sure you're NOT using OTG.

Make sure you have the latest firmware and GO4 app.

Did you ever fly the aircraft with JUST the phone...and, now you are hooking up with the RC?

No OTG, works while using phone as a controler. But when i connect RC, RC wifi dissappears and my S7 can't connect. Tried everything, reseting everything, reinstalled the app etc...

No OTG, works while using phone as a controler. But when i connect RC, RC wifi dissappears and my S7 can't connect. Tried everything, reseting everything, reinstalled the app etc...

Again, did you ever fly the aircraft with JUST the phone?

Sounds like you've covered all the basics

What? OTG is not used when just using the phone as a controller. I'm confused.

I'm not using OTG in any scenario. As soon as i power on my RC and it connects to my spark, RC wifi is gone... On my S7 under available wifi points no RC Spark thingy [emoji4]

I'm not using OTG in any scenario. As soon as i power on my RC and it connects to my spark, RC wifi is gone... On my S7 under available wifi points no RC Spark thingy [emoji4]

A third time...did you ever fly the aircraft with JUST the phone?

Look, trying to help here. It helps if you answer the questions as they are posed.

A third time...did you ever fly the aircraft with JUST the phone?

Look, trying to help here. It helps if you answer the questions as they are posed.
Yes i did it works like that, i know that you try to help... English is not my native language but i think i know how to make a point. Again no OTG bla bla never mind lol

Yes i did it works like that, i know that you try to help... English is not my native language but i think i know how to make a point. Again no OTG bla bla never mind lol

I had a feeling that was the problem.
Gonna try this as soon as i get home, googled and this guy says that this is the solution...

I had a feeling that was the problem and that's why I asked the question in the first place. You could have gotten the solution a long time ago. Sheesh..

Update
The method above doesn't work... All is fine until the AC and RC pair up. From that moment the RC wifi dissappears and there is no way to connect the phone to the RC.
Tried with the phone in airplane mode +wifi on+gps on

Have you made sure in the settings of your phone that WIFI is not set to 2.4G only, or vice versa?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar