Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark runs hot

it's a small fan and not that strong . do you fly in a dusty area . do you get any warnings .
No warnings of any kind, the Spark just seems to wander off and is unresponsive. This begins after about three to five minutes of flying. Lucky so far that I have not lost the spark! The Spark top cover gets very warm when the drone is on and when the battery is charging. Is the warmth (bordering on hot) normal?

No warnings of any kind, the Spark just seems to wander off and is unresponsive. This begins after about three to five minutes of flying. Lucky so far that I have not lost the spark! The Spark top cover gets very warm when the drone is on and when the battery is charging. Is the warmth (bordering on hot) normal?
you charge the battery in your spark . do you know anyone that has a Spark so you can compare fan on each . just a though . do the 4 motors get hot ? .

you charge the battery in your spark . do you know anyone that has a Spark so you can compare fan on each . just a though . do the 4 motors get hot ? .
Motors don't get hot. My son has one that runs cool, but the ambient temps are much lower in his area. I am in the desert southwest US and my son is in Oregon. I have charged the battery in the spark previously, but now charge with an external dedicated charger.

My Spark seems to run very warm and loses control after a few minutes. Any solutions?
yea make sure the fan is working... if its not thats your problem or a clogged one blow it out gently with air and i mean gently.... they run hot anyways why you ask the spark has a 1 watt 2.4 5.8 transmitter way over kill for it.. and the cpu runs hot cuz they jammed cramed the thing to tight full of electronics that and its covered... no home brew drone runs that hot even with a large transmitter and you wont find 1 watt transmitters on diy fpvlong distance maybe like 500 mah tops reason dji does it is to make sure its above the noise level of other signals.. see the spark dont freq hop like it should it sticks to one channel so dji said ehhh how can we fix this ahhh dump a ton of transmit energy thats why the transmitter has a 4000 mah battery and gets hot too it has a 1 watt transmitter.. over kill... my dx8 uses 200 mah and it can go almost 1 mile why freq hopping and channel recondition it sends out custom signals that the drone listens for where as the spark the garbage that they made and i own lol sends it out on one channel.... the occusyn is a bs marketing campaign for freq hopping... they just call it that to make it sound cool and folks notice how it works i mean freq hopping works on any drone because it scans the whole spectrum of 2.4 well 2.4 is sooo saturated now we need to go back to 400 mhz and 75 mhz even lower to punch though all this crap we have now we have tooo much wireless stuff to many wireless signals we need new freqs... ham needs to say here take these.. instead of hogging all them

• Haha
Reactions: Iconoscope
yea make sure the fan is working... if its not thats your problem or a clogged one blow it out gently with air and i mean gently.... they run hot anyways why you ask the spark has a 1 watt 2.4 5.8 transmitter way over kill for it.. and the cpu runs hot cuz they jammed cramed the thing to tight full of electronics that and its covered... no home brew drone runs that hot even with a large transmitter and you wont find 1 watt transmitters on diy fpvlong distance maybe like 500 mah tops reason dji does it is to make sure its above the noise level of other signals.. see the spark dont freq hop like it should it sticks to one channel so dji said ehhh how can we fix this ahhh dump a ton of transmit energy thats why the transmitter has a 4000 mah battery and gets hot too it has a 1 watt transmitter.. over kill... my dx8 uses 200 mah and it can go almost 1 mile why freq hopping and channel recondition it sends out custom signals that the drone listens for where as the spark the garbage that they made and i own lol sends it out on one channel.... the occusyn is a bs marketing campaign for freq hopping... they just call it that to make it sound cool and folks notice how it works i mean freq hopping works on any drone because it scans the whole spectrum of 2.4 well 2.4 is sooo saturated now we need to go back to 400 mhz and 75 mhz even lower to punch though all this crap we have now we have tooo much wireless stuff to many wireless signals we need new freqs... ham needs to say here take these.. instead of hogging all them

um your post has nothing in it just me repeating my sel lol make sure to not delete the quote thing or your text wont show

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef