Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark shows it's not scared of no fog!

sharps45

Join
Apr 18, 2019
While shooting some stills decided to 'get back up on that horse' and fly Snarky almost into the fog again. Sorry about the speed of the rotation, but I couldn't see the screen in the reflection and my hands were frozen again (7 degrees F).

Attachments

• DJI_0242a.jpg
    DJI_0242a.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • DJI_0236a.jpg
    DJI_0236a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
Pretty "cool", pun intended. When I first saw you were going above the fog again I thought this guy hasn't learned his lesson yet, lol. But it looks like you took off in the clear and few above any fog. Well done!

Reactions: sharps45
Hey sharps45! Great view, kind of eerie looking but your right, the Spark showed no fear. No sense, no fear, ? Very nice pics too. I especially like the second one with the sun burning through. Thanks for the look.

Wow, beautiful shots there, think I've found a new screen saver with your permission?

While shooting some stills decided to 'get back up on that horse' and fly Snarky almost into the fog again.

"Yippee Ki Yay and happy flights to you"

- Roy and Dale

I don't fly when it is below 40º and I don't want to live anywhere it gets down to 7º. You are a brave soul for flying in those conditions but I have to admit that the video and more so the picture with the sun is great. I might use that as a desktop picture as well.
Thanks! ?

While shooting some stills decided to 'get back up on that horse' and fly Snarky almost into the fog again. Sorry about the speed of the rotation, but I couldn't see the screen in the reflection and my hands were frozen again (7 degrees F).
Cool pics and film clip. How high was Sparky....I hope you put a coat on it. You think you're cold, Sparky was a lot colder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast