Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Singapore

kiatbeng72

Join
Jan 7, 2018
Hi

Anyone Spark pilots from Singapore? Like to know if u r constantly experiencing weak GPS signal like I am. Thanks.

I am new to Spark and most of the time, I ignore the GPS warning. So far i fly it around my neighborhood in Bishan which is all HDB and there are a lot of wifi interference which affect the FPV than GPS.

Where in Bishan do you fly your spark?
I am new to Spark and most of the time, I ignore the GPS warning. So far i fly it around my neighborhood in Bishan which is all HDB and there are a lot of wifi interference which affect the FPV than GPS.

Where in Bishan do you fly your spark? Is it allowed? Thanks!

Where in Bishan do you fly your spark?

Where in Bishan do you fly your spark? Is it allowed? Thanks!

Sorry hardly look at this thread, i stay in street 12.

Quite near to the big field at J8, so i would fly there.

Just tried taking off from hand, right outside my HDB yesterday, very challenging as there are not much GPS signal so when coming back the drone will drift.

Sorry hardly look at this thread, i stay in street 12.

Quite near to the big field at J8, so i would fly there.

Just tried taking off from hand, right outside my HDB yesterday, very challenging as there are not much GPS signal so when coming back the drone will drift.
try flying at old holland road open field.

try flying at old holland road open field.
Oh ya that is a big field but still too many high rise towards south and can only go north where those landed are, if you are flying far.

Tried flying at Tuas, scenery not too bad , a little hazy and clock 1.5km but did not attempt to go further.

hello all,
newbie NBL here.
gotten my second spark (1st one flown away)
any idea, where i can learn how to fly my spark?

Hi NBL,
Open field at Old Holland Rd is the best place to start.
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme