Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark spins like crazy

memmox

Join
Sep 4, 2018
Hi,

Im a proud owner of a dji spark for over a month. Brought the spark with me on vacation and made some awesome shots. Then I started trying follow me mode etc and than crashed it to my our house.

After the crash it gave a compass error exit gps mode. Now when I startup and try to lift off it spins crazy fast and than crashes.

What I did:
Longgg google search.
Compas calibration
IMU calibration
Did this also on a open field
Bought New propellers
And still the same error

I user to get exit p-gps mode and compass error and IMU Error

Now I get the errors in the attachments.
Motors spins freely so i dont know what the deal is.

Hope its not a hardware deal, id rather not sent it to dji for repairs

Hope some can help so i can fly again :)

Attachments

• E35CB7AB-ADC5-451B-8DD9-BC932675E339.png
    E35CB7AB-ADC5-451B-8DD9-BC932675E339.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • 5DDEC8B8-ACD1-49EE-9099-304FF40A5D54.png
    5DDEC8B8-ACD1-49EE-9099-304FF40A5D54.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 67
I think you may have props on wrong. Props with white dot go only to motors with white.

UNmi también me da la impresión que hestan mal puesta las elipses dos giran a la derecha y las otra dos a la izquierda.. Pero es muy raro de poner mal las elipses ya que tienen un sistema de trabas que no se pueden cambiar a no ser que las formaste al instalar y se rompieron las trabitas que traen de fabrica. Fijate..

I dont think the propellers are wrong. If they are weong van anybody show the right way?

This is what i get now

Attachments

• 99FEAC56-63DD-4180-8BA4-7F304B88A432.jpeg
    99FEAC56-63DD-4180-8BA4-7F304B88A432.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 72
Sounds like motor controller board is damaged. Each engine has controller, so it is spinning because one engine is not spinning properly.

I dont think the propellers are wrong. If they are weong van anybody show the right way?

This is what i get now
Propellers with white marks go on the motors with white marks. Propellers without the marks go on motors without the marks.

If not the propellers, then you have a damaged motor. I have seen before on YouTUbe whereby you can connect the drone to DJI Assit on you Computor and check the output of each motor,,

With one motor faulty it doesn't necessarily mean it will spin around. This looks like a Yaw computer problem. Probably the imu.

This is what happends.
Without RC its barely controllable

Had the same problem after a crash. It took me a while to spot the Crack in one of the fans. The dark colors make it hard to spot the clipped spots. Probably worth checking out.

If you're lucky it's just one of the four. You can replace it with an additional one provided in the original kit. It'll work after that.

There is no such thing as a motor controller board. Its called an ESC board. Sparks dont have engines, they have motors. Lastly, each motor does not have an ESC, there is 1 for all. Have you ever even opened one up?
There is no such thing as a motor controller board. Its called an ESC board. Sparks dont have engines, they have motors. Lastly, each motor does not have an ESC, there is 1 for all. Have you ever even opened one up?
Don't be an *** hole, I've been flying RC's for 30 years and am a FAAlicensed pilot. I've built more than you broken know ah

Don't be an *** hole, I've been flying RC's for 30 years and am a FAAlicensed pilot. I've built more than you broken know ah
Yes the esc is called a electronic speed controller, and each motor is control by it duke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast