Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Tablet

Tit4Tat

Join
Mar 15, 2018
Best and cheapest (don't care if it's refurb) tablet for Spark, Tello, and HAX3? Apple please, no Android. Getting tired of squinting at my S5.

Seriously, how lazy is this? 'Apple please'. So, you want an iPad? Google is your friend.

Search.

Find one you can afford.

Last edited:
Reactions: suprPHREAK
Any of the Apple devices listed here can be used with DJI GO.

You're welcome :)

FU. Don't troll on posts u don't want to help on. Move on and stfu.
634 posts here, and none of them trolling. I’ve never typed FU to anyone either.

You have 7, and this one is lazy. It’s not hard to search for an Apple tablet you can afford, you’re expecting everyone else to do it for you.

How is anyone else here supposed to know what’s 'cheap' to you? £500 is cheap to me. £150 is cheap to someone else.

Grow up.

Reactions: Ih8unot
634 posts here, and none of them trolling. I’ve never typed FU to anyone either.

You have 7, and this one is lazy. It’s not hard to search for an Apple tablet you can afford, you’re expecting everyone else to do it for you.

How is anyone else here supposed to know what’s 'cheap' to you? £500 is cheap to me. £150 is cheap to someone else.

Grow up.

So if u don't know, why even comment on it? 600+ post, apparently at least 2 are trolling. Don't know, don't comment. Easy, peasy.

iPad Mini4 16gb can be bought cheap, remanufactured, around $200 here, 16 gb is plenty to use it as a dedicated drone tablet
I'm curious where you have seen them that low, I have looked and can usually find them for $339 at best.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef