Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Tap Fly

irvine

Join
Dec 26, 2018
Hi all what's the red stop sign circle that appears when I try to use Tap Fly can't use this mode why is that. Regards Irvine (Portsmouth UK)

Hi I've seen this video it disentangle tell me how to get rid of the red circle that allows to use the tap fly feature thanks anyway

Is it possible to upload a screenshot or describe better your steps?
You have to be airborn and you probably need 10+ satellites.

On my spark I pick tap fly on the you tube video it shows you just touching the screen and that's it but when I do it it comes up with a red circle with a bar in the middle it says something but can't remember what that's all I can say

TapFly has got to be the most useless function of any. NEVER use it.

Went out and gave it a try. Worked as advertised in P mode. Put it in Sport and it wouldn't work. Got a yellow circle in a square on the screen, no notices but wouldn't let me initiate a tap. Best guess is you are in some kind of no fly zone, in Sport Mode, or trying to send it somewhere it doesn't want to go.

I’ll have to try this. I’m in a zone with 3 heliports.
Curious if it makes a difference ... that is, if one is
in a restricted zone.

Went out and gave it a try. Worked as advertised in P mode. Put it in Sport and it wouldn't work. Got a yellow circle in a square on the screen, no notices but wouldn't let me initiate a tap. Best guess is you are in some kind of no fly zone, in Sport Mode, or trying to send it somewhere it doesn't want to go.
No wasn't in a fly zone or sport mode maybe it's because I was too low will try when the weather is better

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme