Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark to MA2 photo comparison

Kendallfordguy

Join
Aug 24, 2018
Loc
Kendall, WI
I had a little time today so I thought I'd try too do a photo comparison between the Spark and the Mavic Air 2. Following are some of the photos that I took, all were taken in auto mode and no manipulation of any kind has been done to the photos. They were all taken in a reasonably short time and facing approximately the same direction so there were no changes to the lighting. I am not posting all of the photos, only those that have a significant change from the others. First is the MA2 in normal mode with no filter:DJI_0239MA2NFNormal.JPG

Next, the MA2 in Normal mode with an ND16 filter:

DJI_0242MA2ND16Normal.JPG

MA2 in Smart mode with ND16 filter:

DJI_0242MA2ND16Normal.JPG

And finally the Spark with no filter:

DJI_1478SparkNF.JPG

In my opinion the photo from the Spark has the best but realize that these were all taken in automatic mode. With only a minor color temperature modification the MA2 photos are very similar and with higher resolution.

In my opinion the photo from the Spark has the best but realize that these were all taken in automatic mode.

Dittos on the Spark photo.

I'm an automatic type with the Spark.

With a limited flight time, I don't have time to fiddle with settings.

I keep hinting to the copilot about the MA2. ;)

Thanks for sharing a comparison.

I like the colours in the Spark photo better too. It’s amazing how good the Spark camera is.

Thanks for doing this. I had been wondering about the photo quality compared to Spark as most comparisons are for video.

Chris

Reactions: Kendallfordguy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef