Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark went into Lake today but came right out

JP spark

Join
Dec 12, 2018
I took my spark out today for a flight over the lake it was a little windy the alert Highwinds landed in mediately came on before I could bring it back and landed it landed itself right into the lake It just tap the surface and I was able to get it to pull up and return to home thank God I was able to blow the water out of it with my compressor and let it dry in the sun she works fine so far does anyone know if that was a fail safe that Made it land let me know it would be much appreciated so it doesn’t happen again

the alert Highwinds landed in mediately came on before I could bring it back and landed it landed itself right into the lake
The high wind alert won't auto land your drone. Something else must have caused that to happen.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Reactions: jimlips
Thank you for that little tidbit about checking the flight record it was very helpful but at the point that it started to descend everything was normal had 16 satellites 56% battery full signal strength I don’t know what could have caused it to land like that If somehow I can figure out how to send or share the flight record I will do so maybe you can see something I don’t

If somehow I can figure out how to send or share the flight record
Upload the TXT file here and post the link to the uploaded log back here. If you're not sure where to find the TXT file, you can find instructions at the bottom of this page.

Reactions: Jointeffort

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe