Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK

davespark

Join
Aug 30, 2018
Just bought my first dji drone still got hubsan h501a
But my spark is way ahead in technology [emoji106][emoji869] 20171030_143247.jpg

Reactions: windryder
Hi, I came from the hubsans a while ago and felt exactly the same. The hubsans needed care and respect when flying and if you give the spark the same care, even though it needs it less, you will have no scares at all. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

Reactions: davespark
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, davespark.

Nice picture.

The Spark is my first quad and loving it.
It's so convenient to just launch and take a look around.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

There's not too much to "not" like about the Spark! For it's price point, there's really not much out there that can compare to it! Enjoy you Spark,and Welcome to the Forum!

H501s was my first outdoors drone.
I still have it and still enjoy flying it especially in ATTI mode.

I have had the Spark since May and it flies like a charm and takes waaay better pictures & videos.

I love my Spark. I bought it to complement my Phantom 3 Standard and to use it when I travel or go hiking or biking in the summer/skiing and snowmobiling in the winter. My Spark in combination with the Charging Station and bag is amazing - it goes everywhere with me. I usually grab my Spark before my P3S. It takes amazing photos and great video.

The only problem I have had with my Spark is that in cold sub zero weather (-5ºC or colder usually), the gimbal pitch doesn't work or is erratic and features like pano mode do not work. On my P3S, I have not had any problems in cold weather flying other than freezing my fingers spinning on props.

Chris

Reactions: Spark 317
...and snowmobiling in the winter.

I haven't been for a few years but thought about getting back in to it since I have a flying camera now.

Mother Nature is very beautiful in the winter, especially when you're away from civilization.

Mother Nature is very beautiful in the winter, especially when you're away from civilization.
Not only that, but it’s easier to get to hard to reach places with the lakes and rivers being frozen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy