Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sparky cruising around outside. 5/9/20

Looked like fun. I got a little nervous when you were flying low thru the parking lot. I was waiting for a car to back out in front of you or a head on with the truck at the end, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Vader01
Looked like fun. I got a little nervous when you were flying low thru the parking lot. I was waiting for a car to back out in front of you or a head on with the truck at the end, lol.
LOLOL SoccerRef12, it was fun and yes I keep a close eye out for cars but that truck came around the corner pretty fast and I was like....YIKES!!! and landed the Spark. ???

Reactions: SoccerRef12
Freedom! great to see. Heart in the mouth moment with the pick-up which I am sure didn’t even look to see if there was traffic approaching let alone a drone!! Also the dirt being kicked up by the props when flying low. I did the same indoors and I un-filed my wife’s filed recipes!!

Freedom! great to see. Heart in the mouth moment with the pick-up which I am sure didn’t even look to see if there was traffic approaching let alone a drone!! Also the dirt being kicked up by the props when flying low. I did the same indoors and I un-filed my wife’s filed recipes!!
OMG twickers14, you are right it was a heart in the mouth moment. That truck came around that corner fast and even went past me faster then it should have been going. So I just put Sparky down on the ground which was a good thing I was already getting a low battery warning.? I hope you helped put your wife's recipes back in order in the file box. ????

Had fun with my Spark today flying low level around the apartment complex.
I like to use my DJI goggles to cruse around my backyard. However with the goggles I also love to go high. It feels like I am flying myself. I just wish the Spark could link to the goggles and turn with my head. Nevertheless I love flying IN my little Spark.

• Wow
Reactions: Vader01
I like to use my DJI goggles to cruse around my backyard. However with the goggles I also love to go high. It feels like I am flying myself. I just wish the Spark could link to the goggles and turn with my head. Nevertheless I love flying IN my little Spark.
I bet that is cool. I've been thinking of buying the goggles since they will work with my MP2's.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena