Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sparky gets a makeover.

I wonder what the difference will be for visibility between the 2 different colours?
The yellow would have been easy to keep an eye on I'd imagine.
New colour scheme looks cool but.
Yah, why I bought the red. Would love to personalize Sparky, but she's hard enough to see at times as it is.

To be honest it was harder to see with the bright yellow skin then with the new dark skin I put on it.
I can understand that. The problem is, that visibility would depend on the background, so there is likely no perfect colour. However, I think Camo is a really bad idea, at least up here in bush country. How much fun would it be looking for a downed drone done up in camo lost in the bush somewhere...

Reactions: NWSpark and Vader01
I can understand that. The problem is, that visibility would depend on the background, so there is likely no perfect colour. However, I think Camo is a really bad idea, at least up here in bush country. How much fun would it be looking for a downed drone done up in camo lost in the bush somewhere...
That is true, would make it almost impossible to find.

Looks good, that was going to be my question about the props. I currently don't have a spare set, so I will look into those Master Airscrew ones!

Reactions: Vader01
Looks good, that was going to be my question about the props. I currently don't have a spare set, so I will look into those Master Airscrew ones!
NWSpark Master Airscrew is having their Black Friday sales even so to save some money check them out soon. I love my props from them and I think my Spark flies better and is quieter with them then the stock DJI props.?

NWSpark Master Airscrew is having their Black Friday sales even so to save some money check them out soon. I love my props from them and I think my Spark flies better and is quieter with them then the stock DJI props.?

Thanks for the advice! Purchased some Green ones just to be different!!! Looking forward to it when they get here. Hopefully they don't take tooooo long! Thanks for the posts guys!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers