Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sparky was used for a whole new job today!

Screenshot_20190802-043756~2.png

Talk about a birds eye view. ?

cool vid....but, y is the drones camera shaking like heck?

It looks like footage from an FPV racing drone.

Note the flips and the ability to fly after the first crash.

The humble little Spark can't do that, on purpose. ?

Reactions: Huntman2014
I just hit record as part of my take off rutine.

I just FORGET to hit record as part of my takeoff routine!

Heck, by the time I've handled the remote in preparation for a flight, I've probably hit the record button a few times while fiddling.

I always check on launch.

It would be nice if Ms. DJI would announce, "The Home Point has been updated, please check it on the map and hit the record button." . ?

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
"The Home Point has been updated, please check it on the map and hit the #%*& record button already!" .

Litchi has this automatic start/stop recording feature which is most valuable!
It's starting the recording when props spin up, and stop recording when props stops.
No more corrupt files ?

Litchi has this automatic start/stop recording feature which is most valuable!
It's starting the recording when props spin up, and stop recording when props stops.
No more corrupt files ?

Hmm. Might switch!

We've had Canadian geese decide to take up residence at our pond. Since they are protected, one cannot catch/relocate or hurt them. So I was giving some consideration of using the drone to annoy them enough that they would decide to leave. What's stopping me? Mostly the idea of flying the drone at low altitudes over water (6-10 ft). Perhaps just having dogs annoy them work better...

We've had Canadian geese decide to take up residence at our pond. Since they are protected, one cannot catch/relocate or hurt them.

I've seen people use swan decoys to deter geese from hanging out.

I did not mind the geese stopping to rest, but I did not want them taking up residence. Our dog seemed to understand this. When geese would land in our pond (think farm pond), she'd leave them be for a few hours, then chase them off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar