Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sphere mode for Spark

SparkyUrs

Join
Sep 27, 2019
Hi everybody

Newby with a spark. Knowing the basics now. But very interested in that spectacular new spheric mode with this turning magic ball...
Didnt find in ytmovies a step by step checklist to finally get that magic ball. What i did find out is how to start pano/sphere automated recording but nothing about stitching and converting recorded pics to that ball Could anybody deliver kind of a checklist for it ? Tks very much.

SoccerRef12

Join
Jul 5, 2019
Once you take the 96(? not sure if that is the correct number) pictures, you view it on the Go4 app and it will stitch them together. I've only did this once, so if someone has better instruction, please chime in.

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
Loc
Japan
Once you take the 96(? not sure if that is the correct number) pictures, you view it on the Go4 app and it will stitch them together. I've only did this once, so if someone has better instruction, please chime in.
This is the easiest method. Once the Spark has finished taking photos for the 360 degree pano, just land it and then without turning off the Spark go to the gallery on the Go4 app and select the pano photo. The app then stitches the photos together. It does take a while, so make sure you have sufficient battery at the time of landing. ~20% should be good in my opinion. After the app has finished stitching, download the image on your phone. Now install an app called Theta+ on your phone and open the image. The Theta+ app lets you share the sphere panorama in different forms. I think the one which the OP is asking about is called Tiny Planet.

SparkyUrs

Join
Sep 27, 2019
Uffhh... ive tried pano/sphere today in perfect flying weather, my spark shot those 46 pics perfectly, 3times on different locations, but then...

Download to my Samsung 8+ did not work properly ("dwnld not successful, try again"). After about 5 attempts 1 download/sphere creation was successful.
I tried to download pano to another device via DJI GO 4app (Samsung tablet S2) with same problem . My conclusion: my handling seems to be correct bec once it worked, so must be a technical bug...
Any hints to solve the problem !?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetallicA